What should I write on my shopping list?
While playing Boishock Infinite (no spoilers) so much over the last couple of days, so much so that I have achieved the “Elite” rank on Raptr (lol), I have run out of food and have quite literally only Chocolate Ice Cream as an edible food source.
I must go to the shopping. What should be on my list?
- agenttim5o answered:Bacon, Nutella, bread, Nilla Wafers, KitKats, Dr. Pepper, Mtn. Dew. Life=complete
- shad0ww0rdpain likes this
- kiersi answered:Probably potato chips. To get through all that game playing.
- i-am-not-one answered:more chocolate stuff
- escortcube answered:Smoked salmon, sour cream, chives and bread.
- oh-my-so-umai likes this
- enterprising-gentleman answered:Edible food sources, for one thing. Procuring the ingredients to make a variety of sandwiches is a particularly elegant solution.
- playstationgirl likes this
- experiencinghumanity answered:Zucchini, eggs, bell peppers, black pepper, chorizo and condiments of your choice. There’s so much out there, though. SO MUCH. Good luck!
- goodbye-badhello answered:chocolate croissants and raviolis
- tripleshades answered:things to make sandwiches.
- wordsaremyweakness likes this
- hunklemons answered:avocadooooooos eggs tomato lettuce cheese (amazing sandwiches). Also whats your raptr?
- zoruargh answered:Cheese :B
- helicon-2 answered:Bread, butter, some kind of sausage, eggs, noodles (for later), tomatos, apples, bananas, grapes, shocolade and peanuts.
- daftcherub answered:pasta, noodles
- elyshatheriddell answered:Fruits. I just like fruits haha. They’re snackable and healthy
- pyrotechnician answered:easy mac
- unstableheartafflictionx answered:Applesauce.
- saveroomminibar posted this